Email with customers
Everything you need to know about working with email in Bold360.
To work with an incoming email, select the email you want to work with on the left side of the workspace.
To create a new email, click the + (plus) icon
- View customer information and history
- When an email is minimized, click Show info. When an email is maximized, details are shown automatically.
- Open in a new browser window
- Reply, Reply All, Forward, Close Now
- Standard email options.
- Prepare a wrap-up
My Wrap-up to prepare notes about the
Note: This feature is only available for Bold360 Plus and Bold360 ai subscribers.
- Click Transfer to assign the email to another agent or department in your Bold360 organization.
Options when replying to a message
- Sends your message and leaves the email open.
- Send & Close
- Sends your message and closes the email.
- Subject & Recipients
- Select the recipients of your email.
- Closes the email.
- Cancels your response and takes you back to the original email message.
Show or hide canned messages for email
Canned messages are predefined strings of text that an agent can insert into a conversation. With canned messages, agents can send common responses without typing.
To toggle canned messages on/off while composing an email, click the
icon that looks like a can along the right side of the page.
Insert a canned message
To insert a canned message into the body of an email, simply click it.