Basic Summary Report
Based on the data included in this report, the system generates tips ("Actions to consider") to help you improve your chat strategy.
For a given date range this report contains:
- Graphs for total chats
- A summary containing the number of new customers vs return customers
- Number of invited vs customer initiated chats
- Most clicked chat button location
- Customer chat acceptance rate
- Location where invitations had the highest acceptance rate
- Chat engagement rate
- other useful metrics
Sample "Highlights" and "Actions to consider"
- You had 3 new customers to your site and 3 return customers.
- You had 0 invited chats and 2 customer-initiated chats.
- Your chat button was most often clicked on this page: samplesite.com/~sa/m/ple_test.html
- 0% of your invitations to chat were accepted by your customers (6% is average).
- Your invitations were most accepted on this page: <None>
- Your chat engagement rate is 183% (normal rates average 6%, range up to 23%).
- You missed 1 chat opportunities because you were not logged in to take them. (Unavailable Chats)
- You gathered 0 leads from your missed chats (0% - average is 21%). (Messages Left)
Actions to consider:
- You did not have many customers. Place Customer Monitoring code on your website to track your customers and enable invitations.
- You did not answer many chats. Make sure your chat button is visible to customers and that you are available to chat.
- Take some time to review chats from your most-used pages noted above to try to discover improvements to your site.