What's New in Bold360
Read our release notes about the latest features and improvements.
December 1, 2017
This maintenance release features a number of improvements and fixes to the agent workspace, the Admin Center, and reports.
Agent Workspace – Improvements and fixes
- For active chat items, a timer now indicates how long a visitor has been waiting for a response
- For chat items ended by the visitor, agents now see a timer and icon indicating that the item has been ended and is waiting for wrap-up
- Agent name is now displayed in chat history
- Improved color contrast on the agent workspace interface
Admin Center – Improvements and fixes
- To make it easier to assign agents to a permission group, we moved the agent's Permission Group setting to the bottom of the Agent Information tab (instead of the Login and Security tab)
- We introduced a number of new designs for custom invitations at )
- During advanced SMS account setup, an admin can now choose a local number for visitors/customers in Italy (for a full list of countries, see Set up an SMS account (text messages))
- On setup pages, the Save button is now anchored to the top of the screen
- Various minor fixes
iPhone X Compatibility
- Updates to ensure that
layered chat windows display properly on iPhone X
- Layered chat window optimizations will automatically render for iPhone X users visiting your website via Safari – no website code change required
- If you are using the iOS or HTML SDK chat windows, you will need to download and deploy the latest versions of the SDKs into the code for your updated apps/interfaces
- New report: – This report returns the peak number of active agents per day and is available with Bold360 Plus
- Minor reporting fixes, including a fix that ensures consistent data for Transferred Chats across impacted reports
September 29, 2017
This major release introduces full account configuration and management in the Bold360 Admin Center.
Admin Center – New features and improvements
Bold360 admins and managers can now set up and manage their account in the Admin Center. Most features formerly available only in the BoldChat Desktop Client are now available on the web at admin.bold360.com.
- Full-featured channel setup for Chat, Messaging (SMS and Facebook), and Email
- Invitation setup
- Login Control setup
- Auto-Translation setup
- Agent Workspace setup and customization
- Find what you're looking for using the full-text search in the top-left corner of the Admin Center: "Where can I find..."
- And much more, as documented in the Help Center
- Available in the same 11 languages as the agent workspace
Agent Workspace – New features and improvements
- Agents can now work with SMS (text) messages
- Agents can use /slash commands to send canned messages
June 2, 2017
This is the initial general release of Bold360.
Welcome to Bold360, your one-stop-shop for chat, email, message management, remote access, and co-browse.