Set customer greetings
Set a greeting message for your customers when they start chatting with an agent.
- Create a canned message that you want to use as a welcome message. See Canned messages for agents.
Create or edit an agent, as follows:
- At admin.bold360.com, go to .
- On the Agent Management page, select an existing agent or click Create New.
On the Images and Greetings tab under Initial
Greeting for Chat, select the message that you want your
customers to see when an agent clicks Quick Accept.
Note: You can also set an Initial Greeting for Messaging that you can use with the various messaging services.
Optionally, under Conditional, select the conditions of
displaying your chat greeting.
You can set up conditions based on either languages or websites.
- Languages - define greetings for the languages that customers can select on the pre-chat form. This way, for example, you can define separate chat greetings for your English, German, and Spanish customers.
- Websites - define custom greetings for each of your websites that you set up in .
- Save your changes.